[AMV] Monochrome World


Miep...~ Dieses Video ist für jemanden... für wem sag ich nich..~ Lyrics: The hanged crowd and the burnt bodies In the past, this town was a garden of God I bear in mind the miracle of our chanced meeting In this colourless and wide world The Place where you can fly more than any other place I promised to take you there, so, Please tell me... Even if my spirit were broken, please don't pay attention to it Because I still cannot see through your heart I will coloure this monochrome world with red Washed with the sarcasm of this world, the coloure won't fade To purify and comfort the soul I present the sacrifice to the reversed cross In this place where the dry wind blows May you not lost your way, guiding star Since you and I won't love anymore I know that I am going to colour all the scenery I see into red I will protect you I'll colour this monochrome world with red Washed with the sarcasm of this world, the colour won't fade If I were to vanish, please don't be sad Because I will not abandon you Even if were gone, please forget about me Because there is nothing else left that I want Monochrome World... Colour it in red... Unfadingly...

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Cuckolding pinoy dianne

Melayu Youngandold Mark Slippery Rogue